Just click the “booknow” button to the right to access Dr. Butner’s confidential schedule of available times and set your appointment time with him.
MY OFFICE HAS MOVED! I look forward to welcoming you to my new office at 7424 Picardy Ave in the building of Dr. Don Hoppe, just behind the Baton Rouge Clinic.
Several seminar/retreat formats are available. Information is available at this page.
Therapy is available for:
Adults, Adolescents, Pre-Adolescents, Families, Couples and Individuals
Areas of Specialty:
- Encouraging and guiding adolescents and their families to places of greater hope, peace, respect, and meaning.
- Guiding and equipping men who need help finding their way to a better path in their relationships, careers, hearts, and lives.
- Facing and overcoming the dynamics of addiction, which can certainly take many forms these days.
Other areas in which I can help:
- Spiritual guidance in overcoming problems
- Stress and depression management
- Communication skills training
- Parenting with greater effectiveness
- Marriage preparation (pre-marital)
- Overcoming domestic abuse patterns
- Learning healthy coping skills to replace self-abusive behaviors (eg – cutting, burning, etc)
- Relationship enhancement for couples and families
- Improving step-family life
- Resolving hurts from the past
- Restoring damaged marital relationships
What you can expect:
- Ethical treatment – I follow the high standards of ethics required by the state, as well as the higher standards set by God.
- Privacy – All of your communication with me will be held strictly confidential, unless otherwise mandated by law (child abuse, threat of harm, etc.).
- Respect – Your input will always be carefully considered in creating a treatment plan. Any questions or concerns you have about treatment will be answered fully and professionally.
- Results (with reasonable effort) – If you are willing to be openly honest and work hard in the process of therapy, you have the right to expect beneficial results. If, at any point, you are dissatisfied with your results, please discuss it immediately with me. I will be glad to either adapt our treatment plan accordingly or offer you referrals to other therapists that may be a better fit for you.
Either click on the “booknow” button at the top right of the page, or call or text me at 225-333-1582 to schedule an appointment with me. You may also email me at email@example.com or use the email form provided to the right. I will usually respond most quickly to a text, but you are welcome to contact me via the most convenient method for you.